"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught."
- Winston Churchill

Friday, December 12, 2014

Final Review Reflection

I used to think that every story or piece of literature was completely different and most were unrelated. Throughout this semester I learned that two pieces as different as "The Right to Your Opinion" and Hamlet could have so much in common and relate to each other in so many ways.

The conversation we had as a class on Thursday was extraordinarily beneficial in relating basically everything we learned this semester into one 40 minute conversation. Hearing everyones' different opinions and why they think in that way was helpful in making additional connections for myself. I saw stories and made connections in ways I hadn't thought of before.

I wish I could've been in class for the second half of that discussion today, but I am writing this from a Hotel room in Rialto with Noah after a long day of wrestling and another long day ahead of us tomorrow.

Keep being awesome dplit-comp

No comments:

Post a Comment