"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught."
- Winston Churchill

Monday, December 8, 2014

Poem remix

I sat down to draw a remix for the poem "summons" but then I remembered I am terrible at drawing so I got frustrated and made this paper airplane instead #opsl
While this may just seem like a way for me to try to get out of an assignment and in a way it was but now that I think about it the airplane goes with the poem. The author presents a desire to see all kinds of new things instead of doing the same old same old (sleeping). Everyone knows that airplanes go all over and see things and I would much rather create something like this than do an assignment because I love building things and creating tangible things people can see and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment