"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught."
- Winston Churchill

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

YouTube Channel pt. 3

Since everyone is going to be looking at each others blog in the next few days/ weeks I thought I'd take this opportunity to make another post about my YouTube Channel so people can see it and hopefully please go subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Like I said in previous posts you probably haven't read I am trying to build a YouTube Channel for my masterpiece and it would be a big help if you could go and subscribe to it and like all (two) of my videos. I will have another video coming up by the end of this week from kayaking this past weekend and then next weekend I'm thinking about doing a video about my trip to San Diego with Noah Hernandez to visit UCSD and SDSU, and show all the shenanigans he and I get up to. Once again please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. thanks.
By the way the channel is called JoeyB GoPro so if you didn't want to click any of the above links you can search for it on YouTube if you're so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment