"I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught."
- Winston Churchill

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Youtube Channel

Hello internet,

Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel, I just made it for my masterpiece and I have two videos so far and am working on a third this week. I'm really trying to build my channel because I really love making GoPro videos and want to share with the world. You don"t even have to make a YouTube account, just by having a blogger account you have a YouTube account. All you have to do is click this link and then hit the subscribe button on the page it takes you too. It won't send you annoying emails, or notifications of any kind unless you turn on that setting. If you subscribe it makes my videos more likely to come up from search results the more subscribers and views they have, and the more likely I am to get partnered by YouTube.
In case you missed the other link here's another one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTOkziG6ypvz-eAwcaMC5Cg

No comments:

Post a Comment